Connecting with your employees helps keep them engaged and feeling appreciated, but finding a way to do so that’s both seamless and meaningful can be a challenge. Enter the birthday.
Many employees spend their birthdays at the office, so it’s only natural for an employer to ensure their employees feel valued and recognized on their special day. Staff birthday card wishes can be as simple as hoping for happiness in the year to come, or an expression of gratitude for a year of hard work.
For some inspiration, we’ve compiled the following list of employee birthday wishes to use in your staff birthday cards.
But before you write your employee a birthday wish, you need to find the right card. Sometimes birthday greeting cards are not as business-centered as you’d like them to be. That’s where Hallmark Business Connections comes in. Our curated collection of business birthday greeting cards will help you quickly find just the right card for your employees.
Now that you’ve purchased your staff birthday cards, it’s time to write your personal message. Trust these messages to work for you—they come straight from writers at Hallmark Business Connections, Hallmark, Birthday Wishes and One Tip.
Quick & Simple Employee Birthday Messages
- “Wishing you a great birthday and a memorable year. From all of us.”
- “Hoping your birthday brings you many happy reasons to celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the best on your birthday and everything good in the year ahead.”
- “Hope your day is filled with happiness.”
- “Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful year.”
- “Our whole team is wishing you the happiest of birthdays.”
- “Happy Birthday and all the best to you in the year to come!”
- “Wishing you a relaxing birthday and happiness in the year to come.”
- “The whole team wishes you the happiest of birthdays and a great year.”
Heartfelt Employee Birthday Messages
- “May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health and much happiness.”
- “Wishing you much happiness on your special day. Have an unforgettable birthday.”
- “Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.”
- “May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.”
- “Wishing you a happy birthday, a wonderful year and success in all you do.”
- “It seems such a great day to say we feel so lucky that you came our way! Happy Birthday to you! Make it grand!”
- “The warmest wishes to a great member of our team. May your special day be full of happiness, fun and cheer!”
Career-Oriented Employee Birthday Messages
- “With warm wishes for a very happy birthday and sincere thanks for your hard work throughout the year.”
- “Happy birthday to a wonderful person who means so many different things to our company!”
- “We wish you an amazing year that ends with accomplishing all the great goals that you have set!
- “No one could do a better job than the job you do. We thank you for sticking with us! Enjoy your birthday!”
- “On behalf of the entire company I wish you a very happy birthday and send you my best wishes for much happiness in your life.”
- “It’s a pleasure to work with you and to wish you a happy birthday.”
- “You make work a lot less like work. Thanks for all you do!”
- “Thank you for all your hard work during the past year. Wishing you a happy birthday and a great year to come!”
- “We appreciate all of your hard work in the past year. Wishing you a happy and relaxing birthday!”
It doesn’t take much to put a smile on an employee’s face on his or her birthday; just a sentence or two within your staff birthday cards can make all the difference!
With Hallmark Business Connections, purchasing staff birthday cards is easier than ever.
There are two ways that your business can engage with us to help fulfill all of your business greeting card needs:
1. Personalize Hallmark cards for your business on our online card shop at shop.hallmarkbusinessconnections.com.
2. Contact us to learn about full-service, custom greeting card programs—from birthdays and thank-you’s to holiday and simply hello.
Just because you’ve read this article—and are likely in need of some customer or employee birthday cards—we’re offering you 15% off your first purchase of greeting cards with an account sign-up. Set up your account here, shop for cards, and use code BLOGBIRTHDAY to get 15% off your first purchase.
Birthday wishes such as those mentioned above can help you show your employees you care about recognizing them on their special day and that you value them as part of the team. What’s more, it’s just a nice thing to do!
Staff birthday cards with messages such as those mentioned above can help you show your employees you care about recognizing them on their special day and that you value them as part of the team. What’s more, it’s just a nice thing to do!
Last updated: March 23, 2018