Creating a Powerful Customer Experience Strategy
In your work world, who inspires you?
I’ll bet no matter what it is they do – piano tuning, executive leadership, accounting – if they’re doing it right, they create the same result: a better customer experience. That’s why CX is the confluence of many disciplines and brings together brand and marketing strategy, operations, customer service and even employee engagement.
Because this topic touches so many areas of the business, nothing lights up the brain of a CX professional more than a chance to talk shop with another like-minded thinker. Recently I got together with fellow CX-er and friend Roberta O’Keith, LEAN Six Sigma Master Black Belt GE Power & Water-Air Filtration, to discuss the cultural evolution and metrics that will create a powerful customer experience-driven organization.
- Engaging the C-Suite in the right way for your organization
- Determining and understanding the key measures and KPIs
- Mapping the customer journey
- Inspiring and engaging employees to take on their role in the customer experience
- Using qualitative and quantitative date to create priorities, validate your actions and raise organizational awareness
- Discovering your areas of influence and control
And the technology trends that will change the way we work.
Whether you’re just starting out or are well along in your initiative, I hope our insights add to your customer experience journey.
Watch Creating a Powerful Customer Experience Strategy
And if you’re interested in more specifics on engagement strategies, I’ve created two other videos that touch on that topic:
Adding Personal Engagement to Your Customer Experience Strategy
The Art of Apology: Impacting Customer Experience